Nature and scope
The appointment of the International Ticket Contact is for one year.
The International Ticket Contact may hold other office in the CB
There is no restriction on the number of years anyone may serve as a member of the Executive Committee
Working with the Committee, you will devise and administer a system to ensure that all international tickets are fairly distributed amongst the membership, working with the Honorary Secretary to ensure timely payment of ticket monies to the RFU.
Key aspects of the role
- Administering the Tickets Application Process- Register your up-to-date contact details on RFU Game Management system so that you receive notifications about your CB allocation from the RFU Ticket Office and apply to the RFU for your allocation of international tickets.
- Ticket distribution - Working with the CB Volunteer Co-ordinator and Honorary Secretary, review records of previous recipients of international tickets and process applications to ensure a fair and impartial distribution. Manage collection of payments due from all purchasers and advise the Honorary Treasurer accordingly. Ensure that, over time, everyone who wants international tickets has the opportunity to receive them.
Experience, Knowledge, Skills and competencies required
- Well-organised with accurate and efficient IT and administration skills
- Conscientious and accurate record keeper
- Confident with excellent interpersonal skills