To ensure each club has adequate coaching staff to grow and develop, help clubs identify new Coashes and ensure they have the support they need to succeed.
Key aspects of the role
- Advise clubs on Coach recruitment and development
- Help clubs identify, recruit coaches
- Liaise with Club Coaching Coordinators to ensuring clubs have sufficient and appropriate coaching staff assigned to each team
- Liaise with Club Coaching Coordinators to establish the needs of club Coaches, signposting them to relevant courses and continuing personal development
- Assist Club Coaching Coordinators to design and lead an effective and suitable club coach development plan for all sections of the club
- Ensure Club Coaching Coordinators have all coaches' details and qualifications registered and updated on the RFU Game Management System annually
- Understand and publicise the RFU coaching courses and local coaching events and encourage the sharing and spread of best practice between coaches at different levels.
Is this role for you?
If you are a player or ex-player who can recognise good coaching skills and have an approachable and encouraging manner with strong communication and organizational skills, you could hold a position where you could directly influence the success and standard of coaching across the county.