Lead effective and efficient delivery of Women & Girls Rugby across the county.
Key aspects of the role
- Lead the development of Women & Girls Rugby
- Create and lead a team of people to deliver Women & Girls Rugby y to the county; arrange and chair Women & Girls Rugby Committee meetings and ensure that Women & Girls Rugby members are represented within CB meetings
- Organise suitable playing opportunities
- Work alongside club officers to coordinate the running and playing of Women & Girls Rugby games and tournaments in line with Regulations
- Make sure players, coaches, volunteers and parents are familiar with the core values of the game.
Is this role for you?
If you are an experienced and effective manager who is well acquainted with club rugby, with strong communication skills and a friendly and diplomatic manner, you could hold a highly respected and valued role that will allow you to see young players develop to their full potential.