Lead effective and efficient delivery of Mini rugby across the county.
Key aspects of the role
- Lead the development of mini rugby
- Create and lead a team of people to deliver rugby for 6-11 year olds; arrange and chair Mini Committee meetings and ensure that Mini members are represented within CB meetings
- Organise suitable playing opportunities
- Work alongside club officers to coordinate the running and playing of Mini rugby games and tournaments in line with Age Grade Regulations.
- Make sure players, coaches, volunteers and parents are familiar with the core values of the game.
Is this role for you?
If you are an experienced and effective manager who is well acquainted with club rugby, with strong communication skills and a friendly and diplomatic manner, you could hold a highly respected and valued role that will allow you to see young players develop to their full potential.