This role is covered by the main line manager, in this case the Chair of Inclusion, Diversity & Succession.
Monitor and facilitate the development of inclusion levels and the diversity range of rugby activity in Surrey clubs. Oversee welfare delivery and support clubs in being inclusive, having safe environments and practices
Oversight and scrutiny of these areas
- Rugby Safe
- Member of Management Committee
Management Committee, Surrey Rugby
- Promote and disseminate information about Inclusion, diversity and welfare issues to all clubs in Surrey using the Surrey Rugby communications media - InPlay, the E-zine, the web site and Surrey Rugby social media as well as direct contacts through the Surrey Rugby Office
- Encourage and support activity to develop Diversity
- Encourage and support the development and monitoring of Safeguarding, Welfare and Medical provision
- Monitor inclusion across a range of diverse groups such as women and girls, players with additional needs and ethnic groups
- Encourage and support rugby for all
- Liaise with RDOs on Rugby Safe matters
- Financial and budgeting Duties
- Negotiate part of the Game Development Rugby budget with Treasurer
- Prepare annual spending forecast .