Lead effective and efficient delivery of senior rugby across the county.
Key aspects of the role
- Lead the development of senior rugby
- Create and lead a team of people to deliver senior rugby; arrange and chair Senior Rugby Committee meetings and ensure that Senior members are represented within CB meetings
- Organise suitable playing and training opportunities
- Work alongside club officers to coordinate the running and playing of Senior rugby games and tournaments in line with Regulations
- Make sure players, coaches, volunteers and parents are familiar with the core values of the game
Is this role for you?
If you are an experienced and effective manager who is well acquainted with club rugby, with strong communication skills and a friendly and diplomatic manner, you could hold a highly respected and valued role that will allow you to see players develop to their full potential.